LC-2 Wideband Controller + DB Blue Gauge
LC-2 Wideband O² Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Controller + DB Gauge - Blue
The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright Blue LED. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-2 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, serial cable, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Key benefits of the "DB" kits include
- The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-2 includes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- "Blackout" appearance when unpowered.
- Log directly from the LC-2’s digital output into laptop w/included software
The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital O² sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology. The LC-2 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The LC-2’s patented award-winning DirectDigital™ signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges. The LC-2 can also be "daisy-chained" for cost-effective individual cylinder monitoring, and is fully compatible with our Modular Tuning System (MTS). Key features include:
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- *Two configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- Optional sensor cable lengths available: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
*Two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog Output #1 (Yellow) is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR; Analog Output #2 (Brown) 1.1 volt = 14 AFR and .1 volt = 15 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
LC-2: Complete Lambda Cable Kit includes
- LC-2 Controller
- Bosch Wideband O² Sensor (LSU4.9)
- 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.)
- 1" Mild-Steel Exhaust Bung
- Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting)
- LogWorks Software (Free Download)
|Operating Voltage||9.8V to 16V DC|
|Input Current, O² heater initial warm-up||2.0A nominal, 3A max|
|Input Current, O² normal operation||0.8A nominal, 1.1A max|
|Operating ambient temperature||0° to 140° F (?17.78° to 60° C)|
|Storage ambient temperature||?40° to 185° F (?40° to 85° C)|
|Water resistance||Splash resistant, non-submersible|
|Compatible Types||Bosch™ LSU4.9|
|Bosch™ Heater Control||Digital PID via pump-cell impedance|
|Lambda||.61 to Free Air|
|Air/Fuel Ratio||7.35 to Free Air (gasoline), Fuel Type Programmable|
|For Lambda||Accurate to +/- .007 (.1 AFR)|
|Free Air to Lambda||< 100 mS ( < 25 mS typical)|
|Serial||1, Innovate MTS Compatible|
2, 0-5VDC, 10 bit resolution, programmable
|Serial||1, Innovate MTS Compatible|
|Serial||MTS (Innovate Modular Tuning System) compatible|
Installation and Setup
Installation of the LC-2 is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, videos, application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products.
We are the only New Zealand direct authorised distributor for Innovate Motorsports. Buying from an unauthorised reseller can put you at risk of voiding your warranty.
Innovate Motorsports Wideband O2