Mitsubishi Galant E39 VR4 Adjustable Suspension
BC - BR GOLD's - Sports Adjustable Coilovers are an advanced well produced alternative to the many brands in our market today sharing features much more advanced than the competition.
The BR GOLD range is BC's flagship model offering the ultimate in performance and reliability in our demanding road conditions. BC Suspension are known worldwide and are well established within the motorsport world.
These have been proven in NZ for a number of years and are preferred choice of suspension for track users. They are also compliance certification friendly.
The BR range features a very large 53mm piston insert design unlike most of the alternatives which utilise a 44mm piston. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance. All BC BR coilovers have visible large bump stops and piston dust boots. Height adjustments allows you to lower the vehicle up to 110mm lower than standard ride height (Depending on Application) for better center of gravity or can be used and set at the OEM ride height. All kits come with a tool bag, ring spanners and basic setup instructions for height adjustment.
- Large 53mm mono tube piston design
- Cast iron lower mounts with strengtheners
- ABS and Oil line brackets Mounted in O.E Locations
- 30 points of Damper Adjustment
- Newly Designed Lock Rings
- True Camber Plate Angles ( Where Used )
- Pillowball Camber Fronts
- Solid Rears
- Spring rate on the front is 8kg and 6kg Rear
- One year warranty
- Fully rebuildable with replacement parts available
- May not be actual model shown in photo
- This is a complete set of 4
- Suit MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4 E39A E38A 1987 - 1992