Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part, the IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. We've taken the proven technology from our WG38, 40 and 45mm External Wastegates and applied it to the Internal Wastegate Actuator.
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
Fitting Hardware, Adjustment Nuts, Brown/Red 11psi Middle Spring and Brown/Blue 10psi Outer Spring (installed).